We all know Health Insurance can be costly and complicated. There a alot of plans with many different features. The key is finding one that fits you and your family. There are several questions you should ask yourself when choosing a health insurance plan.
- Do my family and I need Dental Insurance as part of my plan?
- Do my family and I need a Vision Insurance plan?
- Does the plan cover any medications I might need?
- Does the plan have an restrictions I should be aware of?
There are several different types of plans that can be purchased
- Traditional Health Insurance – A traditional plan (also known as an “indemnity” or “fee for service” plan) is designed to cover a broad range of medical expenses such as hospitalization, doctor visits, surgery, diagnostic tests and prescription drugs.
- Managed Healthcare Plans – The term “managed care” refers to health plans that attempt to manage both the cost and quality of health care services for their members.
- HMO Point of Service
For detailed information on HealthCare Insurance check out this Consumer Guide.
Asking the right questions can help customize a plan that suits you and your family. The choices you make are the difference between a great healthcare experience and a frustrating one. Our staff of professionals can help you ask the right questions and come up with solutions. Let us help.